When and where?
Festival date: 9’th – 11’th of May 2019.
Address: Onkel Dannys Plads, Kødbyen, Copenhagen V.
Food and drinks:
To be announced.
All the events at the festival is free and open for all to participate in. Note that there will be a small entrance fee on some of the concerts at the festival.
How to get here?
- Bus 10 and 14 drives by Gasværksvej, which is 450 meters from the festival location.
- Bus 1A drives by Copenhagen Central Station (Tietgensgade), which is 550 meters from the festival location.
- Bus 6A and 26 drives by Trommesalen (Vesterbrogade), which is around 550 meters from the festival.
- 500 meters (6-minute walk) from Copenhagen Central Station.
- 700 meters (10-minute walk) from Dybbølsbro Station.
Stages and accessibility
We’re working on making the festival as accessible as possible, but since some of the buildings in “Den brune Kødby’ are from the late 1800’s, some part of it is inaccessible and furthermore without elevator.
You will soon be able get an overview of the scene stages on the website and gather information about the accessibility for locations at the festival. If you have any specific inquiries, which could upgrade the experience of the accessibility, then don’t hesitate to contact us.